Peppermint Beeswax Lip Balm
In stock (can be backordered)
We partner with beekeepers in Moreau, Haiti to source high-quality beeswax for our all-natural lip balms. Made with fair-trade shea butter and peppermint essential oil, this beeswax lip balm gives you premium personal care while you support sustainable farming practices and economic autonomy in rural Haiti. We take great care to ensure responsibility in all aspects of our supply chain — our lip balms are packaged in biodegradable and sustainable cardboard push-up tubes, ensuring minimal waste from start to finish.
Product size: 0.33 oz (9.4 grams)
- Made with Haitian-sourced beeswax.
- Produced using organic and all-natural ingredients.
- Created in partnership with ethical and fair trade suppliers.
- Certified by Leaping Bunny as cruelty-free.
- Packaged in a cardboard biodegradable/compostable tube, twice the size of typical plastic lip balm tubes
How to use a cardboard lip balm tube:
Cardboard lip balm tubes are a great plastic-free alternative to traditional lip care packaging -- but they do take a little getting used to! Rather than twisting the tube to get more lip balm, you push up from the bottom. Generally, the first time you use the lip balm, the push mechanism will be a little stiff -- to get started, hold the lip balm tube in your hand or put it in your pocket for a few minutes to warm it up enough to make it easier to use the push-up tube.