Honey and Lotion Bar Bundle
In stock (can be backordered)
Enjoy both raw honey and a beeswax lotion bar, made in collaboration with beekeepers in rural Haiti. Choose a lotion bar scent to accompany your jar of citrus blossom Haitian honey.
The bees raised in Moreau pollinate crops and fruit trees, giving this honey a rich, citrus flavor unique to the tropics. After importing honey to Minnesota, we filter and bottle the honey in reusable glass jars — maintaining our commitment to unprocessed, Grade A honey and to sustainable packaging across all of our products. Every jar of Amour, Moreau honey supports sustainable farming practices and economic autonomy in rural Haiti.
Made with fair-trade shea butter and lavender essential oil, this beeswax lotion bar gives you premium personal care while you support economic development and sustainable farming practices in rural Haiti. We take great care to ensure responsibility in all aspects of our supply chain — our lotion bars are packaged in reusable metal containers, ensuring minimal waste from start to finish.
Honey product size: 9 ounces (255 g)
- Confirmed Grade A, raw honey
- Sourced from Haitian farmers
- Pollinated with citrus trees and subsistence crops in Moreau, Haiti
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar
- Certified by Leaping Bunny as cruelty free
- Raw honey will crystalize over time -- simply heat gently in a bowl of water or the microwave until it becomes liquid again.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of one.
- Raw honey may contain pollen.
Lotion bar product size: 1.4 oz (40 grams)
- Made with Haitian-sourced beeswax.
- Produced using organic and all-natural ingredients.
- Created in partnership with ethical and fair trade suppliers.
- Certified by Leaping Bunny as cruelty-free.
- Packaged in a recyclable metal tin.
What is a lotion bar?
A lotion bar is a solid block of lotion, used for moisturizing skin as part of your personal care routine. We make our beeswax lotion bars with natural ingredients that stay solid at room temperature, but melt a little from body heat. Lotion bars take the best of natural skin care — gentle, simple ingredients like shea butter and essential oils — and pack them into a small bar, rather than a large plastic bottle.